TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
HP Tuners is seeking self-motivated sales professionals looking to achieve success in a pay-for-performance, business-to-business, outside sales role through growing our current customers and creating new customers. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales in their territory by creating awareness and enthusiasm for HP Tuners products, managing and growing existing accounts, and pursuing new accounts so that Sales Goals are met in the territory.
To be successful, you must have a "hunter" mentality, a strong work ethic and a passion for winning. You should also be able to create a sense of urgency and need with your customers and prospects. If you are a tenacious and resilient person with sales experience and an interest in technology, then HP Tuners is the right place for you to demonstrate your skill sets, develop your talents, and earn an excellent living!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential sales outlets and other trade factors
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
• Submits and processes orders
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments and marketplace opportunities.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating concerns; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of company product portfolio and competing products
• Travel to prospective and existing customers, establishing and maintaining strong relationships
• Create enthusiasm among prospects by displaying the value in HP Tuners products
• Develop, improve, and perform on-site and virtual customer product demonstrations
• Attend and work assigned trade shows, races, and other promotional events