WE ARE GROWING!!
Keene Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, founded in 1971 in Keene, NH, has been family owned and operated for over 43 years. The Dealership has received numerous awards for sales and service as well as good citizenship in the community. Keene Chrysler is the proud recipient of Chrysler Corporation’s highest honor; “The Five Star Award for Excellence” in customer satisfaction, in both Sales and Service. Proven processes supported by a professional, knowledgeable staff help make this dealership one of the highest in repeat and referral business in the tri-state area. We support a growing database of over 20,000 satisfied customers.
We are the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram dealer in the area stocking in excess of five million in inventory. We have all of the customer’s automotive needs covered under one roof. Our inventory is constantly changing with everyday cars, trucks, and SUV’s for everyday people. Specializing in heavy duty commercial vehicles as well as off-road Jeeps and lifted Rams. We finance with 12 plus banks and credit unions. We short term lease and welcome the credit challenged. We aggressively market on the Internet with multiple appointments being made daily, reaching far beyond our market area, all done by our Business Development Center.
Are You an Experienced Customer Service Professional in a dead-end Job earning $30k a year??
Rest assured you have come to the right place! At Keene Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we value a diversity of talent and experience; we train those who are willing to take the step to higher earnings. Your efforts and dedication will be recognized and rewarded. Top performers earn in excess of $100,000 a year.
Recent College Grad’s looking for the right career?
Let us put your education and hard work… to work… right away! Learning the skill sets to put you on the fast track to success. You will receive real world training and work experience in finance, internet, marketing, communication, and management. Work experience that will last you a life time and provide you with a rewarding career. If you have education in any of these areas let us help you make the money you deserve and can be proud of.
Sales Consultants Purpose
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for developing relationships with customers, presenting features and benefits of automobiles, answering questions, presenting trade figures as well as payment options. Maintain open lines of communication with customers and management. The position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, presenting, and follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and Greet daily floor traffic and appointments
- Determine customer’s needs by asking questions and listening
- Make recommendations of vehicle needs and present features and benefits
- Stay on top of incoming new and pre-owned inventory
- Communicate Trade figures and payment options
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions
- Maintain prospects in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
- Maintain owner follow-up system utilizing CRM tool
- Set objectives and maintain open lines of communication with Sales mgr.
- Recap sales process learn from each opportunity and work on continuous improvement.
- Keep in pace with technology, Internet, social media, smart phones, and other tools
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to retain information from instructional videos and management training.
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to sell minimum quota according to dealership standards
- All applicants must be able to perform duties safely and responsibly
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing including background checks, drug screening, and driver’s license insurance check
At Keene Chrysler we recognize and appreciate all the enthusiasm and hard work that our team members provide to our customers. Therefore, we are proud to offer the most aggressive pay plan in the area including bonus, 401k with matching, health and dental insurance, vacation pay, and a floor schedule that allows time to enjoy things away from work.
- Training pay of $500/week as well as guaranteed minimum for the first four months.
- Up to 30% commission
- Lucrative volume bonus, both factory and dealership
- Paid on Service Contract Sales
- Paid on Accessory Sales
- Health and Dental Insurance available
- Vacation Pay
- Advancement opportunities
- 401k plan with matching up to 50%
- Longevity Bonus
- Company outings, families welcome
- Friendship and Team Work
- Clean modern facility with great support staff
- Highly trained service staff that has your back
- Low Turnover
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Take Home $100k per Year!!
Send your resume with cover letter today using the link below. If you have questions or want to talk more about the opportunities we are open to any and all questions. If you wish to stop by our location, and meet us in person, one of our managers will gladly take you on a tour of our facility!
Please apply below.
Keene Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Keene, NH 03431