Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison between service advisors and shop foreman to determine scheduling and priority of repair orders.
- Assist service advisors with getting status updates on repairs not meeting repair time standards.
- Manage data collection in SSI for Elite Support.
- Assist customers with repair updates, questions, or comebacks.
- Serves as manager of the department when the Service Manager is out of the office, to include managing technicians time and answering questions on company policies.
- Any other duties as assigned by Service Manager or General Manager.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have excellent telephone communication skills
- Must have professional appearance, be friendly with customers and other employees, and have a pleasant demeanor
- Must be able to multi-task, follow instructions and procedures, be self-sufficient, and delegate duties appropriately
- Must be able to work on a computer efficiently and learn company-specific software at a fast pace. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
- Must maintain high integrity and confidentiality
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must be able to perform desk work up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to type for up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to go up and down one flight of stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to walk several times per day around the lot and up one flight of stairs to the customer lounge or upstairs break room
This is an hourly, management position with a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, disability, life, and AD&D insurance and a 401k retirement plan with company match.
Please apply now below.
Carolina Freightliner of Raleigh
3500 Yonkers Road
Raleigh, NC 27604
For more information about our company, please visit www.carolinafreightliner.com