Carolina Freightliner of Raleigh is a full service Freightliner dealership in Raleigh, NC. We are seeking a motivated person for a full-time Parts Delivery Driver position.
- Load/unload parts into the appropriate company vehicle.
- Drive company vehicle (including one with a 20-foot box and lift gate) to various customer locations usually within 100-mile radius.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Work with all parts department and dealership personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, professional environment to include cleanliness of company vehicles.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior company driving experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- A valid North Carolina driver’s license required with acceptable driving record (CDL is not required)
- Great interactive and communications skills a must
- Dependable and friendly
- Ability to work independently
- Professional image
This is an hourly, non-management position with a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, disability, life, and AD&D insurance and a 401k retirement plan with company match. Please send your resume by applying below or fax to 919-231-7274. For more information about our company, please visit www.carolinafreightliner.com.