vAuto is seeking a Performance Manager to act in the capacity of a client relations and customer success in Columbus, OH.
If your career consists of 7+ years working as a General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, Used Car Director, or General Manager within the retail automotive space -- WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU TODAY!
This is a remote position. 70% of the work can be done from home. There is will be about 25-30% travel required. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a lot of industry knowledge, and wants their weekends back.
Why work for vAuto? Because we are innovators! Our technology, tools and business intelligence help dealers improve their used and new vehicle departments' sales and profits in ways our competitors just can't imitate!
What else makes us special? vAuto is a company of highly motivated trendsetters, who are uniquely passionate about what they do. vAuto offers an extensive benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401K, and much, much more! We expect a lot from our people, but we give a lot in return. If you love working in the automotive industry and want to be inspired by like-minded people, then this may be the home for you!
Okay, want to hear more about the Performance Manager? Here's what it's all about.
The vAuto Performance Managers are responsible for being trusted advisors to the 7,500 plus dealers vAuto serves across the country. The Performance Manager is responsible for client retention and for harvesting additional accounts and expanding/upselling the vAuto suite of products in an effort to maximize revenue growth across their client base. Performance Managers manage between 80–110 accounts, with approximately 400–550 users. This is an extremely challenging and influential role that requires a high-level of decision making, accuracy, and engagement with impact. The Performance Managers is ultimately responsible for making decisions and handling accounts to ensure their clients achieve the maximum ROI out of the vAuto system.
Overview of our needs
You may have noticed ongoing or multiple postings for vAuto Performance Managers. We do not have these job postings up randomly just to see who applies. We strategically place these postings in our areas of greatest need and hire on a quarterly basis. Our areas of coverage are broken up into regions throughout the country. A posting in Boston, MA for example would encompass the entire Northeast region which is everything Northeast of Pennsylvania. Also, Performance Managers hired in a given region may rarely be responsible for accounts outside of that region.
- These openings are due to growth, not attrition.
- You will hear the term “training class” repeated often throughout this process. On a quarterly basis we analyze our areas of greatest growth, and hire a group of about 10 – 12 highly qualified automotive retail management professionals to go through an intensive 10 week training course to become vAuto Performance Managers.
- From day 1 of training, new recruits are full time, permanent employees of vAuto/Cox Automotive, earning full base salary along with full benefit eligibility.
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned.
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down.
- Work with ‘at risk’ clients and determine the proper action plan.
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency.
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results.
- Closely monitor system ‘red flags’ and emergencies with clients, taking immediate action at all times.
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products.
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients.
- Continually work on the turnaround ‘cancelled’ accounts.
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage with at least 8 clients per day.
- Assist in the generating high client attendance to product workshops.
- Actively participate in product development/enhancement review sessions to continue in development as a vAuto ‘knowledge master’
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach.
- Work with new PM team members as required as a mentor.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire PM team.
- Must have at least 7 years of retail automotive management experience in a dealership, as well as the ability to work successfully with all levels of a dealership.
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner.
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problem/risks.
- Superior customer focused approach at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, and a high level of detail.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Computer literacy including MS Office Suite.
- High School diploma or GED.
Okay, qualified and ready to apply? Then send your current resume or call us at:
vAuto | Live Market View
Columbus, OH 43004
Phone: (866) 253-1639