Your Skills + Your Passion + Our Company = A Great Ride!
Ready to “ROCK” your career??? We’re growing again, and looking for an experienced person who can bring an immediate, positive impact to our Dealer Services International Division, in the greater North LA (Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties) area.
- Daily travel within the greater North LA (Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties) area, in support of cold calling and building New Car Dealer accounts through weekly sales calls.
- Obtain orders, while continuously prospecting to expand client base
- Submit orders
- Keep management informed through a weekly call report
- Perform product sales trainings
- Monitor competition
- Resolve customer complaints
- Maintain proficient product knowledge in the automotive aftermarket industry, while contributing to the team effort
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive aftermarket sales
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience selling direct to New Car Dealers
- Current contacts in the northern Louisiana market a plus
- 5 years’ experience in an outside sales capacity with significant track record of obtaining and/or exceeding goals
- Knowledge of 4 Wheel/ Off Road parts and accessories a plus
- Ability to develop new account prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling.
TransAmerican Auto Parts (“TAP Worldwide”; aka Dealer Services International; 4WheelParts.com and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 17 states and 4 Canadian provinces, with 64 retail stores, 5 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1300 of the best employees in our industry.
Our Dealer Services Division specializes in providing new vehicle dealers with custom packages and programs that are unmatched in the industry.
This job offers an excellent compensation package (Base Salary + Commissions; with NO commission cap). We also have an independent outside sales rep program, in case you’re already selling to Dealers in this market. You may be able to partner with DSI Part Time.
In addition, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: supplemental medical & dental insurance; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you’ll be challenged – and rewarded!
- 1. Send your resume to http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
- 2. Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements (NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered).
To learn more about us, visit: http://www.dealerservicesint.com/
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).