Product Data Analyst
Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) encompasses all the industry leading brands for the manufacturing of Aftermarket Automotive Parts. TMG is comprised of a variety of brands all specializing in the off-road aftermarket industry, including; Pro Comp, Smittybilt, G2 Axle & Gear, Rubicon Express, LRG Rims, Trail Master and Poison Spyder.
We are seeking a Dynamic Product Data Analyst to join our team! The Product Data Analyst will work in our TMG group and be responsible for evaluating and controlling all aspects of the groups data needs.
This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Formulates techniques for quality data collection to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data;
- Understands Industry standards and establishes rules and procedures for data sharing with management, external stakeholders, etc.;
- Supports others in the daily use of data systems and ensures adherence to company standards;
- Updates, maintains and constantly reviews ACES and PIES data;
- Performs maintenance and review of product data, including;
- Periodic Data Audits;
- Product Data Updates;
- Product Price maintenance;
- Provides support in large-scale data/reporting projects;
- Adheres to and supports all company policies / procedures;
- Cooperates with all members of management & co-workers;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or in a related field is preferred;
- Experience with automotive data tables including A.C.E.S and P.I.E.S is required;
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences;
- Ability to work independently and additionally with other team members;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to quickly evaluate incoming work and manage priorities in time critical situations;
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Advanced Excel, SQL and MS Access modeling skills is required;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).