Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are looking for an Energetic Replenishment Analyst/Buyer to join our team!
The Replenishment Analyst/Buyer will be responsible for the accurate Buying and Replenishment of all products to support assigned suppliers across all business channels and categories. The goal for the Replenishment Analyst/Buyer is to support the sales force with the right product at the right time and perform all relevant supply chain activities to support that goal. The Replenishment Analyst/Buyer key focus and measure of success are inventory turns, minimal stock outages, minimal excess or obsolete inventory and inventory optimization. In addition to that the Replenishment Analyst/Buyer is responsible for all relevant communications with Merchandising and S&OP to ensure that all goals are met or exceeded.
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Addresses demand fulfillment concerns with suppliers and escalate to Purchasing Manager as appropriate;
- Analyzes sales at the SKU level. Review, verify and determine proper course of action to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory goals;
- Assists in forecasting trends and product needs for both internal and external goods;
- Communicates with stores, vendors and merchandising staff to resolve inventory issues and update shipping status;
- Partners with the merchandising staff on monitoring sales promotions and receipt plans;
- Identifies and leads process improvements;
- Maintains targeted inventory levels while balancing in-stock needs;
- Partners closely with Purchasing Manager to ensure targets are met;
- A minimum of 2 years of Replenishment experience in a National Retailer and/or fast paced consumer goods industry;
- Bachelor Degree is preferred;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment;
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods;
- Detail-oriented motivated individual with analytical and quantitative analysis skills
- Must be able to work harmoniously in a team environment and service internal and external customers with the highest integrity and service;
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timeline and pressure while maintaining attention to detail and quality;
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt;
- Proficient with MS Office applications with Word and Power Point;
- Must have advanced excel skills including Pivot Table skills;
- Database skills is desired;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to follow detailed directions or processes and execute accordingly;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).