Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the aftermarket on/off road suspension systems. We are seeking a motivated Forklift Operator/Driver to join our team!
The Stand-up Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating an electric reach truck/ order picker and associated material handling equipment for picking and putting away of bulk items in a narrow high capacity racking system. In addition, this position will be responsible acquiring necessary cross functional skills and standing in as needed for other distribution duties that include receiving, shipping & packing that meet the high standards of safety, quality and productivity.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
Relocation will not be provided
- Counts, sorts and weighs all incoming product and authenticating the receipt of same in accordance of SOP’s;
- Utilizes RF scanners to scan barcodes;
- Keeps a log of a received product as well as disposition of the final location;
- Fills out bin xfer form to log new locations when stocking and picking product;
- Uses good Quality control measures to insure work is accurate and error free;
- Follows company and departmental policy in Attendance and Safety;
- Operates machinery in a safe manner in accordance of company policy;
- Stocks and picks parts as needed for the operation;
- High School or GED;
- Must have at least 1 year of General Warehouse experience;
- Must have at least 6 months of previous experience utilizing reach trucks/orders pickers;
- Must have experience in using narrow aisle electric reach trucks/ order pickers;
- Must have experience with RF Scanners;
- Must have organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Physical mobility (sitting, standing, running or climbing)
- Physical effort (lifting, carrying or pushing)
- Unusual sensory requirements (distinguish colors, touch, concentration or mental effort)
- Work environment (noise levels, air-conditions, temperature, etc)
- Works flexible hours to include 1st, 2nd weekends and overtime as needed;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).