Coker Tire is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team. We are looking for a highly creative individual who has an exceptional level of organizational skills, attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment. The focus of this position will be on marketing graphics (print & web) as well as social and event marketing. This position is located at our down town location at 1317 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga TN.
Examples of design projects include the following:
1. Print/Web Ad/Banners
2. Photo Re-touching and Post Production
3. Design and Layout of Tradeshow Graphics and Displays
4. Electronic Presentations (Keynote/PPT)
5. Event Marketing Materials
6. Promotion Items (selling kits, promo tees, etc.)
7. Working library of images, logos, guidelines and other marketing materials
8. Catalog design
Coker Tire is a fun place to work and offers great career opportunities in the automotive industry. Employees get to be involved in special events throughout the year, apply their interests and passion at work and network with industry experts. The array of projects and opportunities is guaranteed to expand any art professional's portfolio and knowledge base. We offer health, vision, and dental benefits, paid time off and holiday pay, a 401(k) program, employer-paid life insurance and many supplementary options. We have a gym on site and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Coker Tire and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelors Degree (or Associate's with additional work experience)
2. Samples of design work
3. Minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience
4. Moderate to Advanced skill level in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
5. Microsoft Office, specifically Powerpoint, experience
6. Photography experience
7. Website design experience
8. Copywriting knowledge and experience
9. Effective presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
10. Ability to work on multiple projects and tight deadlines- producing high-quality output every time, on time
11. Understanding of brands and the ability to follow trends
12.Mobile app design experience a plus