Providence Auto Group is an innovative car dealership in Franklin, TN. We have a sales cabin, auto spa, recon center, & a co-working facility. In short, we’re committed to transforming the car buying experience. Further, part of our mission is to give cars to local families in need using proceeds from every car we sell & detail. To date, we’ve given away over 30 cars!
We are experiencing growth within our organization and are looking to add only “A-Players” to our sales team. We have 1 sales person for every 25 cars we sell. How? Excellent people, great deals, & teamwork. For this role, we’re looking for hungry individuals with sales experience, who want to plug into an awesome culture and teach people that car shopping can be fun.
We value hard work, a joyful attitude, serving others, performance, creating new fans of our company, & achieving goals together.
- Our prices are the best in Nashville according to Cargurus.com. If someone buys a car from us, they can be confident they’re getting a good deal.
- All of the cars we sell must pass at least 3-separate inspections. We only sell quality cars. Our cars are certified and come with a 3-day money-back guarantee.
- We’re a no-pressure store, focused on education instead of negotiation. Our goal is to make a friend, serve the customer well, and provide them with as much relevant information as possible so that they can make the buying decision right for them.
- We ALWAYS treat our customers with the highest level of kindness and integrity.
- We intentionally seek to create the best car buying experience in Nashville, if not the country.
- We value our employees and seek to create a fun and creative work environment while valuing a balanced life.
- Don’t take our word for it: Google us @ Providence Auto Group.
About the Position
- The position is open now. You can expect a 1-2 week interview process & 1-2 weeks of training once hired.
- Typical workweek is 40-45 hours. We’re open 9 – 7 Monday through Saturday.
- Everyone’s off Sunday, & a weekday of your choosing. If you’re doing the math, the sales team has early days, late days, & days off.
- Starting pay is a $400 per week draw with weekly incentives & bonuses. An experienced salesperson averages between $4-5,000 per month at Providence Auto Group. We pay flat commissions on every car.
- Sell cars. Love people.
- Use your phone (both personal & work). When people call us, set an appointment for them to see a car. Use your cellphone to confirm appointments & answer any other questions.
- Meet & greet customers with excitement & gratitude.
- Interview customers to help them determine what car fits them the best.
- Go on test-drives, present information, & add value to the car.
- A sale happens when both parties are happy at Providence – the best salespeople know how to lead their customers to this every day.
- Present protection & financing options (over 50% of our customers buy protection because we make it affordable). Customers are with our salespeople from beginning to end.
- Followup with your customer - and now friend - to fulfill any due bills & other promises.
- Track & measure your daily activity and weekly goals.
- Be a team player at Providence. Sometimes this means helping other departments.
A Perfect Candidate
- Loves cars and loves people.
- Has a couple years of sales experience, with enough success to know you’re cut out for sales.
- Worked for a car dealership and loved their job, but desires a better environment.
- Someone who will embrace our culture, our ideas, and contribute to them – a team player.
- Great oral & written communication skills.
- Follows through with their word.
- Wants a good work / life balance.
- Someone who consistently grows in his or her profession.
- Top performer.
- Lives within 30 minutes of Franklin.
- Comfortable talking on the phone & setting appointments.
Questions (Please respond with answers when sending resume to qualify).
- What intrigues you about this opportunity?
- Tell me about a time you really crushed it in life or business.
- Do you consider yourself a people person? Why?
- What was the last book you read, podcast you listened to, or conference you attended? What did you learn?
- Tell us about a company or product you really love or admire.
Please apply below.
Providence Auto Group
Franklin, TN 37067
Providence Auto Group
Franklin, TN 37067