Proactive, forward-thinking, leader, assertive, hardworking, motivated, approachable. Do any of these describe you?
If so, then we may have a position open for you.
Manage and grow current assigned accounts while also using provided leads to bring in new business. Provide unmatched customer service to every customer. Provide training to your assigned accounts and at industry trade shows as needed. This position is an integral part of the company’s Sales and Customer Service Team and will interact with customers on a daily basis. Some occasional travel is required. These positions require the employee to have initiative.
– Generate new sales with the help of the sales and marketing team
– Manage, maintain, and grow current assigned accounts
– Travel to accounts along with company representatives to increase sales and provide account service when needed
– Provide customer support and training
– Assist the marketing team
– Handle tech and customer support calls for customers
– Take orders for direct sales, and distribute calls to account customers
– Candidates are required to be skilled in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and our Integrated Business Software along with being skilled in working on the internet.
The sales associate is required to complete the essential responsibilities above to be competent in this position. We are a small company that forged a big place in our market, and we have continued to show growth each year for the past 5 years. If you are motivated, dedicated, and proactive you will be successful.Competitive salary based on experience plus commission.