Seeking High Energy Income Driven Individuals to Join our Professional Sales Team!
- Chrysler Certified Sales Experience a Plus!
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities.
- 5 day work week schedule!
Professional Sales Consultant
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
Sells vehicles while attaining dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Creates Exceptional Customer Auto Purchasing Experiences
- Consistently achieves 8 or more retail deals per month
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a personal strategy to meet those goals
Training / Knowledge
- Newly hired sales people must complete manufacturer certifications within the first 120 days of employment.
- Must maintain manufacturer certifications annually
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Professional appearance
Sitting for long periods of time.
May require lifting up to 50 lbs.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.