Automotive Aftermarket Sales Rep - Wholesale
Inside Sales Rep - Wholesale
Transamerican Wholesale is the leading distributor in the light truck, 4 wheel drive, SUV and Jeep Aftermarket. We are seeking a Dynamic Inside Sales Rep to join our team! The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for working with existing customers and generating new business for our Wholesale Division.
- Responsible for generating new wholesale business in the Truck and Jeep aftermarket;
- Builds and maintains amazing relationships with current and new accounts;
- Grows sales with key accounts in designated territory;
- Works well in a team environment with little supervision;
- Follows up on post-sale customer service;
- 3 years of experience in aftermarket sales and/or customer service is required;
- Automotive aftermarket experience is preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required;
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and have great organizational skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if needed;
- Ability to communicate and work as a team with inside account managers;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Apply at our career site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs and also view all of our other amazing opportunities.
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
(NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered).
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; aka 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a competitive compensation plan (Base + Commission), we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: transamericanautoparts.com and http://www.transamericanwholesale.com/
All Jobs at Transamerican Wholesale
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 7 hours ago
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
2 other people applied to this job.
Posted 5 days ago
1 other person applied to this job.
Posted 23 hours ago