Truck Driver – Class C
Transamerican Auto Parts/4 Wheel Parts is looking for a Class C Truck Driver to join our team! TheClass C Truck Driver will make deliveries to our retail locations in addition to numerous wholesale customers in the immediate area. If you have a passion for the Off-road 4x4 industry then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Operates a 24’ truck making deliveries of truck tires, wheels, suspension kits, and other awesome 4x4 accessories
- The driver is responsible for loading and unloading of his truck, handling paper work as well as prepaid and COD transactions
- Exceptional customer relations skills, safety consciousness and teamwork ability
- Knowledge and understanding of aftermarket parts is a plus
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Applicant must have at least 36 months of verifiable, related behind the wheel commercial driving experience within the past 5 years
- A Class C license is required with a clean abstract
- Must possess a valid medical card
- Must possess a valid Passport for Trucks based in Columbiana, OH & Post Falls, ID for U. S. / Canada runs
- A Class 3/5 license is required with a clean abstract
- Hours are M-F, 6:30am to 3:30pm approximately
- Must be able to work occasional over-time
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 79 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
11 other people applied to this job.
Posted 16 hours ago
Posted 23 hours ago