Come Join the Stanley Family
Personnel and Payroll Administrator
- High School Diploma; College Degree a plus
- Strong Aptitude with Microsoft Office Programs
- Dealership payroll and/or accounting experience a plus
- ADP Payroll Interface Experience a plus!
- Human Resource and/or Benefit Management Experience a plus.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
$36,000 annual salary. Higher starting salary considered for experienced individuals.
Employer paid benefits after 61 days.
Responsible for payroll, benefit and overall personnel administrative duties for dealership employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate
New Hire, Termination, and Employee Benefit and Wage Management
- Ensure corporate guidelines and process for employee hiring, performance evaluation, and termination are adhered to by all SAE Dealerships
- Ensure New Hire and Termination Technology set up and removal is completed in a timely fashion
- Ensure benefit processing guidelines are adhered to by all SAE Dealerships.
- Ensure SAE Corporate office processing of new hires, terminations and benefits occur in the necessary time frames to avoid employee issues and/or over billing.
- Ensure training and resource materials are available and are updated in a timely fashion.
- Proactively seek solutions to continually improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Alert Executive Management of serious compliance issues in a timely fashion.
- Provide updates on a regular and timely basis on issues with vendors or on changes in laws that impact us.
- Provide timely assistance to dealership staff
- Interface with vendors to ensure processes and tools are working effectively.
Payroll and Time Management Process
- Oversee all aspects of payroll processing for your assigned dealerships
- Ensure payment of wages to employees is accurate
- Alert Executive Management of serious compliance or wage issues in a timely fashion
- Continually explore opportunities for the company to utilized tool and reports in ADP system to more effectively manage staffing and provide critical information to Field Executive.
Executive Management Support
- Provide assistance to executive management team as needed
Performance Standards: Consistently exhibits the following characteristics:
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Communications Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Customer Service
- Proactively Seeks to Improve Organization
- Supports Change Management
- Supports the mission and vision
Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 25 pounds