Seeking High Energy Income Driven Individuals to Join our Professional Sales Team!
Professional Sales Consultant
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
Answering sales calls, responding to online consumer inquiries, tracking all interaction with clients and prospective clients.
Creating interest in our vision and brand by utilizing networking and social media.
Sells vehicles while attaining dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Creates Exceptional Customer Auto Purchasing Experiences
- Consistently achieves 12 or more retail deals per month
- o Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a personal strategy to meet those goals
Training / Knowledge
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps abreast of all inventory including key features & accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Professional appearance
Sitting for long periods of time.
May require lifting up to 50 lbs.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.