Would you like weekends off?
Tired of manufacturer factory warranty repairs.
Constant supply of vehicles to repair.
Come Join the Stanley Family!
Experienced Domestic Brand Automotive Technician needed for High Volume Recon Center.
Competitive Compensation package including employer paid health care after 90 days of employment.
Pay Based on Experience plus productivity incentives.
- Strong Drivability and Diagnosis skills are required.
- Diagnostic Scan tools required to proform duties.
- Ford, Chrysler, and/or GM Certifications are a Plus!
- Team Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
Functions as a skilled technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition who has previously worked for a high volume automotive professional repair shop or Dealership.
Essential duties include the following.
Diagnosis and Repair
- Consistently flags 40+ hours per week
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Recon Center standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repairs.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates with service manager immediately if additional work is needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles before and after repairs.
Training / Knowledge
- Manufacturers Certifications are a plus.
- Willingness to attend Parts Supplier hosted training classes.
- Participate in online training classes.
Work Environment Safety /Maintenance
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that vehicles are kept clean. Avoids situations that would cause unnecessary damage to vehicles due to careless or neglectful acts. Notifies Service Advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all Recon Center tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Professional appearance.
Standing for long periods of time.
Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 50 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned