Come Join the Stanley Ford Eastland Family!
Seeking MASTER FORD CERTIFIED DIESEL Technician
- Up to $37 per clock hour based on experience with production based incentives
- Up to $5,000 Sign on Incentive available for the right candidate
- 5 day work week!
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Competitive Compensation package including employer paid health care after 61 days of employment.
- Must have proof of certifications
- Team Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
Functions as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair, and who has previously worked as a Master Diesel Auto Service Technician;
- Professional appearance.
Standing for long periods of time.
Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 50 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.