Come Join the Stanley Ford Pilot Point Family!
Seeking Experienced Automotive Title Clerk/Deal Administrator
- Pay based on verifiable experience?
- Employer paid benefits including health care and paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Minimum of 3 years dealership experience Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel Must pass background check, drug test, and motor vehicle record check
Daily posting and filing of accounting entries and handling customer files, tax payments and titling of vehicles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Maintain an efficient office in regards to the processing of all customer sales, taxes, payoffs and record keeping.
Proper accounting of all transactions and related schedules to meet Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Send Contracts to Lenders for funding, assuring that all forms are filled out completely and correctly.
- Process paperwork for titling and paying all appropriate sales tax due, annotating proper liens, and forwarding completed paperwork and registration to customer.
- Post daily transactions in regards to vehicle sales, purchases, cash transactions and payoffs.
- Balance schedules by inspecting on a weekly basis at a minimum and posting correcting transactions.
- Verify sales commission for accuracy on each transaction, referring any discrepancies to GM or Controller.
- Follow up on CIT aging for both retail and wholesale and assist with customer down payment collections.
- Pay off all customer trade in vehicles in the time allotted and discuss any differences with GM or Controller.
- Reconcile titles versus payoff schedule and inventory schedule to assure vehicles are floored in timely manner.
- Maintain Customer and vehicle files in an orderly and complete manner.
- Complete floor plan transfer agreements and all necessary dealer trade paperwork.
- Assure all time card are complete and processed for a timely payroll process.
Back up team members when needed.
Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 25 pounds