Come Join the Stanley Family at Stanley Chevrolet Buick GMC Family
Seeking Experienced - Energetic Finance and Insurance Manager
- $100,000+ Annual Earning Potential
- Competitive Compensation Package including employer paid benefits after the first 30 days of employment!
- Must be able to work in a highly ethical environment and adhere to all policies including product mark-up caps.
- Must be able to successfully handle desk duties when not working F&I
- Must pass drug test, background check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check
The Finance Manager is directly responsible for the overall operation of the Finance Department. The Finance Manager is directly responsible for building a “Team” atmosphere that allows the dealership to attain top box Customer Satisfaction and consistent department profitability. Other goals and responsibilities will include but are not limited to: ensuring we maintain excellent relationships with lenders, manufacturer rebates are correct, submitted and promptly funded, and contracts are correct, routed to accounting in a timely fashion, and funded expeditiously. Finance Manager will ensure every deal is handled ethically.
Consistently achieves a Success Index (product penetrations) of 295 or better and a PRU of $1,450.
Two or more years of Automotive Sales Experience and 1 or more years of dealership management experience
- Maintains strong Finance Source Relationships
- Successfully obtains lender approvals through appropriate deal structure and strong negotiation skills
- 100% presentation of products utilizing Stanley Menu
- Successfully sells a full line of backend products achieving penetration and per copy targets
- Minimizes chargebacks by ensuring customers understand product values and charging appropriate mark-up.
- Customer signature of menu items purchased and declined is required in all deal jackets
- Works with variable department management to maximize volume and gross
- Provides back up to desk as needed
- Completes all paperwork accurately and routes to ensure quick funding
- Reviews all deals for accuracy, i.e. finance reserve, taxes, registration fees, manufacturer rebates, and any other special programs
- Ensures all 100% adherence to all compliance policies and laws (Red Flag, Risk Based Disclosure Notices, Adverse Action Notices , FTC Safeguard Rules)
- Assists in mentoring and training Sales Team
- 100% Turnover to F&I
- 100% Customer Interview / 100% Product Presentation
- Menu or Disclosure with Customer Acceptance/Rejection of Product(s)
Understand and comply with all Federal Regulations including but not limited to:
- Signed credit applications on all potential buyers regardless of sale
- Privacy notices
- Risk Based Pricing Notice
- Red Flag / OFAC
- Adverse Action Letters
- Safeguarding Customer Data
- Professional appearance
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- May require lifting up to 25 lbs.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.