Seeking Experienced Auto Sales Manager to Lead Professional Sales Team!
Come Join the Stanley Family!
- Competitive Compensation Package including employer paid benefits within 30 days of hire!
- Ford Experience is a plus!
- Strong Auto Sales and Sales Management Experience
- Strong Closing Skills
- Strong Ethics and Values
- Excellent Leadership and Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
The Sales Manager is responsible for the operations and profitability of the New and Pre-Owned Vehicle Departments including Finance. Ensures customer retention and profitability by hiring, training, and ensuring the performance of Sales Professionals and establishing customer-focused sales standards.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all Sales Professionals
- Appropriately coaches and counsels performance in a timely fashion
- Directs daily activities of sales staff to meet CSI and Profitability Objectives
- Assists with the development and execution of advertising and traffic/lead generation programs/activities
- Stays abreast of manufacture programs and industry trends
- Maintains required manufacturer certification
- Analyzes and controls departmental expenditures to ensure sustainable profitability
- Ensures desking practices result in proper Product Presentation/Disclosure
- 100% Turnover to F&I
- 100% Product Presentation
- Menu or Disclosure with Customer Acceptance/Rejection of Product(s)
- Understands and complies with all Federal Regulations including but not limited to:
- Signed credit applications on all potential buyers regardless of sale
- Privacy notices
- Risk Based Pricing Notice
- Red Flag / OFAC
- Adverse Action Letters
- SafeGuarding Customer Data
- Professional Appearance
Sitting for long periods of time; Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 50 pounds