Come Join the Stanley Ford Gilmer Family!
Seeking High Energy Income Driven Individuals to Join our Professional Sales Team!
- No Experience Necessary! We will pay you while you train!
- Family Friendly Environment
- Employer paid benefits after 61 days of employment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Professional Sales Consultant
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record test
Sells vehicles while attaining dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Consistently achieves 8 or more retail deals per month
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a personal strategy to meet those goals
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot. Ensures all customers speak with a sales manager prior to leaving the dealership.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Offers test drives to 100% prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Consistently utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system. 100% of leads must be logged in Vin Solutions.
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork per delivery checksheet (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Writes complete sales orders and process paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Follows up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Maintains an owner follow-up and prospect development system via Vin Solutions that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Must keep daily task in Vin Solutions at 100% current
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
Training / Knowledge
- Newly hired sales people must complete manufacturer certifications within the first 120 days of employment.
- Must maintain manufacturer certifications annually
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Professional appearance
Sitting for long periods of time.
May require lifting up to 50 lbs.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assigned duties. other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary