Our Shop is Growing!
Come Join the Stanley Ford McGregor Family!
Seeking Experienced Automotive Technicians
- 5 years automotive dealership or professional repair facility
- Experienced in drivability diagnostics
Ford or ASE Certifications a Plus!
- Competitive pay plus productivity incentives based on certifications and experience.
- Competitive Compensation package including employer paid health care after 90 days of employment.
- Must have proof of certifications
- Team Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driverís license and pass motor vehicle record test
Functions as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair, and who has previously worked as an Auto Service Technician;
- Professional appearance.
Standing for long periods of time.
Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 50 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects managementís assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.