Come Join the Stanley Ford Sweetwater Family!
Seeking All Level of Diesel and/or Gasoline Techs!
Ford Certification a Plus!
- Competitive pay based on experience with production based incentives
- Competitive Compensation package including employer paid health care after 90 days of employment.
- Must have proof of certifications
- Career Growth Opportunities for less skilled technicians!
- Team Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Must Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Must have valid driverís license and pass motor vehicle record test
Functions as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair, and who has previously worked as a Diesel or Gasoline Auto Service Technician or a Lube Tech.
- Professional appearance.
Standing for long periods of time.
Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighting up to 150 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects managementís assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.