Tube Bend Helper
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Tube Bend Helper to join our team!
The Tube Bend Helper will be responsible for performing a combination of tasks including but not limited to beginning use of tube benders with supervision as well as gaining experience using basic shop machines on tube material to work ticket specifications in a timely manner.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the greater San Diego area.
- Uses measuring tape and calipers according to specifications;
- Stacks, organizes and keeps accurate count of materials;
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment while following required shop PPE;
- Helps other departments as needed;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager;
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Must be willing to learn;
- Ability to take instruction and follow directions;
- Experience with Bridgeport Drill Press is preferred;
- Must have the ability to correctly read a tape measure;
- Must understand simple mathematics;
- Experience with a radial arm saw, cold saw, hand tools is a plus;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance;
- Frequent heavy and demanding physical labor;
- Must be comfortable handling basic shop tools / machines;
- Must be able to perform constant repetitive motion;
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day;
- Must be a team player;
A large percentage of work time is spent in a production warehouse where temperatures range from warm to cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).