Summary: As a Category Manager you will be responsible for researching, developing and bringing to market new products and line extensions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Preferred Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
· Develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with individuals from entry to executive levels across the organization.
· Proven Category management skills.
· Sales and product development skills that can change policies and drive new business.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· High degree of professionalism, ability to re organize and re prioritize based on the changing need of the business.
· Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and problem solving skills.
· Proactive, results orientated leader.
Additional Salary Information: DOE