Rainier Dodge is looking for a qualified Service Advisor to join our team. We are a family owned Dodge dealership that has been serving the greater Olympia, WA area for over 25 years. We are "A Dealer FOR the People" and are a low-pressure, high customer satisfaction minded Dealer. Mr. Johnson has set up this dealership to offer an excellent employee healthcare package, a 4% match 401K retirement fund, aggressive performance based pay plans, a minimum of 1 team "All Hands" meeting every month, and a open-door management culture.
High school Diploma or the equivalent. Ability to read or comprehend instructions and information. Two years of experience in a dealership position. General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations. ASE certification preferred. Sales experience preferred. Professional personal appearance. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department and for selling additional needed service to customers.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain dealership standard for hours per customer repair order written
- Accomplish the forecast that has been established by management
- Provide estimates for labor and parts
- Follow up progress of each repair order during the day. Contact customers by telephone, email, text regarding any changes in the estimate or time promised.
- Handle inquiries regarding work in process and appointments
- Maintain follow-up program on additional items found on need of repair.
- Be responsible for quality control, to ensure that work is completed as requested and to reduce comebacks.
The Service Advisor works in the service lane, which is in an open garage area. Position requires stooping, bending, and moving throughout the service department. May lift up to 50 pounds occasionally. Works with service customers for most of the shift. Must be computer savvy. S/he will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials. Road-testing of vehicles also may be required. The Service Advisor will be required to wear a dealership uniform at all times.
Please apply below.
2550 Carriage Loop Drive
Olympia, WA 98502