Honda of Seattle is looking to add Sales Managers to our great team! We offer a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for our associates. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid vacation.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Meet monthly forecast for sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
- Create and organize all sales activities for the New Car Sales department.
- Recruit, hire and develop a retail sales force.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers.
- Maintain vehicle inventory and days’ supply.
- Ensure that salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Appraise all incoming used vehicles.
- Work with the General Manager to forecast monthly sales and expenses.
- Enthusiastically assist sales people in customer interactions.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise new car sales associates to ensure individual and department sales quotas are met.
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Assist new car sales associates in closing sales as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to):
- Two or more years of previous experience in Automotive Sales Management.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: Email, Excel and Word.
- CDK (ADP) experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career! Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
The Miller-Nicholson Automotive Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, those practices related to recruiting and hiring, without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex/gender, national origin, sexual orientation, status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
Please apply below.
Honda of Seattle
Seattle, WA 98134