Honda of Seattle is looking to grow our Service Advisor team to assist our guests! We are in need of team-orientated people with experience to be a part of our change. We are a very busy dealership and need people who enjoy a fast paced environment. We have proudly served the Seattle market and the surrounding communities for almost 30 years.
- Top of scale earnings for driven performers!
- Paid 7.5% of labor and parts gross.
- Up to $1000 CSI bonus per month.
- Top ASM's are making over $100,000/year.
- Large customer base with high retention = lots of opportunities
- Highly qualified technicians with low come-back rates
- Active management
- State of the art technology
- Located right off of I-5
- Over 10,000 active customers
Primary Duties include:
- Service Advisors are responsible for conducting business within our Service Department with sincerity, honesty, and genuine concern for our customers.
- Service Advisors must provide the highest quality of customer service at all times.
- ADP and Service Edge experience is a plus. Must be very comfortable with computers and technology.
- At least 1 year of experience as an Automotive Service Advisor.
- Able to stand up to 8 hours a day and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years or older and have a stable work history.
- A driver's license as well as a clean driving record is necessary for these positions.
- All candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test (including Marijuana).
Our company offers an outstanding compensation package:
- Medical and Dental after 60 days
- Paid holidays and sick time after 30 days
- Paid vacation time and a 401k after 1 year
If you qualify for this position, please apply below for immediate consideration.
Up to $3000.00 sign-on/relocation bonus paid in 3 increments over 90 days of employment for proven, experienced Service Advisors, plus a 3 month $4500.00 guarantee.
Please apply below.
Honda of Seattle
Seattle, WA 98134
Honda of Seattle is an equal opportunity employer.