Toyota of Seattle is recruiting an award-winning Service Manager!
Toyota of Seattle is located South of downtown Seattle ("SODO") near Century Link, Home of the Seattle Seahawks! Our state-of-the art dealership is the first of its type in the United States, sharing property with our sister store, Honda of Seattle. Encompassing more than 400,000 square feet, Toyota of Seattle provides 38 full service bays, 6 levels, and over 600 parking spaces on-site. It is a truly unique facility, offering an amazing co-worker and guest experience.
- Medical / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Holidays.
- 401k retirement plan.
- Salary and commission based pay plan developed to attract and retain the best-of-the-best!
Lead and support our co-workers as we strive to become the finest service organization in the United States.
A few skills that will be useful to you:
- Ensure that guests receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Serve as a liaison between service advisors, technicians and guests
- Take ownership of the guests experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an positive impression with the guest
- Manage and hire technicians and service advisors
- Interview and hire qualified service co-workers
- Prioritize required services
- Handle guest concerns in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the guest does not get mishandled
- Spend quality time building relationships with our guests
- Work with Service Director to implement improved processes
- Proven ability to lead and inspire co-workers
- Technical automotive knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage and train others
- Organized and friendly personality
- Very helpful if you are proficient on CDK (formerly ADP) and MPI
Please apply below.
Toyota of Seattle
Seattle, WA 98134