Advent Resources seeks an Auto Parts Counter Rep in San Pedro, CA.
Advent Resources is a software company on the waterfront in San Pedro, CA offering complete DMS and CRM solutions for automotive dealerships. For our employees, Advent Resources Inc. offers a beautiful, fun and casual work environment and awesome benefits package. Advent also offers a competitive salary, company paid medical insurance for employees with family coverage available, 401K, voluntary dental and company-paid disability and life.
Due to our rapid growth and high volume of customer interaction, we are looking for an experienced Car Dealership Parts/Counter person to join our software customer service support team. Automotive dealership Back End counter/parts experience is preferred. You will be dealing with customers request on a daily basis. You must have great communication skills, friendly and professional personality. Your daily responsibility will be to provide superior customer service to our clients. Our goal is to help our clients efficiently and effectively utilize our software tools to enhance their daily process.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound customer calls regarding information and service requests
- Respond to customer emails.
- Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
- Identify and solve customer needs
- Explain product features and benefits.
- Builds customer loyalty and confidence by ensuring customer needs are met in a timely manner
- Use proper telephone etiquette and techniques to answer customer service calls in a polite and
- professional manner
- Configure and test customer applications.
- Create issue tickets to manage and record customer issues
- Automotive dealership parts and service background
- Troubleshooting, critical thinking, problem-solving skills.
- Computer savvy (computer hardware is a plus)
- Customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to make smart decisions in a timely manner
- Can work well under pressure and with time constraints
- Practices attentive and active listening.
Must reside in or be willing to relocate to Southern California.
Please apply below.
San Pedro, CA 90731