Crowley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Bristol, CT seeks an Automotive Product Specialist.
Product Specialist Job Description:
- Product Specialist builds an open friendly relationship with customers both on the telephone and in person.
- Product Specialist addresses customer's questions and demonstrates vehicle features.
- Product Specialist helps assist our customers select the vehicle that best suits their needs and fits into their budget.
- As a member of our team you will be expected to be well-informed and knowledgeable about our new and used inventory on vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety, features and functions.
- Training for all Product Specialists.
- Outstanding communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Ability to hold yourself accountable and achieve goals.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Impressive work ethic.
- Neat, clean and professional appearance.
- High School / GED required.
- Previous experience helpful, but will train the right candidate.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Salary plus commission.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Available
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Discount
- Service & Parts Employee Discount
- Friendly Work Environment
- The Crowley Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact by phone or apply below.
Mark Carlone, General Sales Manager
Crowley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Bristol, CT 06010
Phone: (860) 261-3000