CAS Miami seeks an Automotive Sales Manager in Miami, FL.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for our rapidly-growing business that specializes in the remarketing and selling of used & salvaged vehicles around the world. For the past 32 years, we take pride in building business relationships by providing excellent service and products to our customers. We are not a typical car dealership. See for yourself at www.casmiami.com.
The ideal candidate suited for this position will have previous sales-management experience in the used / salvage automobile industry. The business goal of the sales manager is to maximize sales and profits by ensuring that leads are nurtured and converted by the sales team, and that customers are properly guided through the sales process. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience for your customers, build long-term business relationships, with the potential to earn uncapped progressive commissions.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive Salary with Uncapped Commission Plan
- Employer-sponsored Medical / Dental / Eye / Life / insurance plans
- Employer-sponsored Retirement plan
- Paid Vacations
- Loan and discount on auto purchase
- Reasonable work hours from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Proactively oversees sales activity and effort among sales associates, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Distributes online leads to sales team while monitoring the leads’ life cycle.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Assists sales team as a Lead Closer to provide a positive outcome.
- Works with management to ensure business objectives are met by the sales team.
- Provides a management-level point of contact for key customers. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Troubleshoots issues to ensure customer satisfaction in the sales process.
- Sets agenda and presides over weekly sales meetings.
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Sales-manager experience in the used / salvage vehicle industry or related industry.
- Proven experience as a lead closer.
- Possess excellent negotiation, persuasion and sales skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English & Spanish is a must.
- Experience in coaching and motivating team players.
Please apply below.
Miami, FL 33147
Miami, FL 33147