CAS Miami seeks an Automotive BDC / Internet Sales Representative in Miami, FL.
BDC / Internet Sales Representative will be responsible for handling and nurturing all internet & telephone leads from CRM, social media platforms, and third-party lead sources, as well as assigning leads to sales associates for potential sales transaction. BDC Representative will strive to generate new business for the sales department, as well as ensuring repeat business by keeping customers informed of new and / or potential inventory, while understanding the product needs of the customer.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person).
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and listed prices.
- Assess level of leads’ interest to purchase vehicle(s) and assign such leads to sales team.
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers who desire to visit the car lot
- Follow-up lead nurturing and conversion efforts with sales team and report any deficiencies observed to sales manager.
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business, and perform long-term follow-up on all unsold customers by keeping both groups informed of “Coming Soon” Inventory.
- Remain up-to-date on products, and market trends.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard-working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Sales experience required
- Requires excellent communication skills etiquette to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads from all sources.
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Must be Bilingual in English & Spanish, both verbally and written.
Please apply below.
Miami, FL 33147
Miami, FL 33147