The largest Mopar (Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep) parts department in the southeast is looking for highly skilled and motivated people for multiple positions.
Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. Customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will to.
If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you.
We offer an extremely generous compensation, bonus program and benefit package.
PARTS WAREHOUSE JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Parts Warehouse Person, you'll receive, store and distribute products within the warehouse by performing essential responsibilities listed below. Your shift assignment is from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. or later, depending on customer orders, Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime is required, and some Saturdays may be required.
- Restocks order pick lines from warehouse for order selection.
- Performs routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted by variance between on hand and continuous records.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Pulls order according to sequencing on delivery route/run.
- Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Notify Warehouse supervisor of inventory variances.
- Clear picking area and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory.
- Clearly mark item with territory number/run.
- Maintains inventory location records.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Jerry Ulm safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least one year of warehouse experience preferred.
- Certified for fork lift operation preferred
- Able to work in warehouse environment.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Language: Ability to read, print, and speak simple sentences. Recognize similarities and difference between series of numbers. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
Please apply at the link below.
Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
2966 N. Dale Mabry Hwy.
Tampa, FL 33607