Domestic Franchise Dealership in the Wichita, KS area seeks a Fixed Operations Director.
A growing multiple domestic franchise dealer around the Wichita area is looking for an experienced fixed operations director to oversee stores service and parts departments.
- Problem-solver who meets service and sales objectives.
- Overseas CSI process and objectives.
- Provides resolutions of customer complaints.
- Coaches and Mentors Service and Parts Managers.
- Tracks Shop Efficiencies.
- Oversees Employee training and development.
- Ensures a safe working environment.
- Strong knowledge of policy and procedures with Franchise.
- Manages and oversees staff, which includes recruiting/hiring, evaluating, scheduling, terminating, etc.
- Overseas warranty compliance.
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Post-secondary automotive training or equivalent work experience
- Broad scope of automotive mechanical knowledge
- Service Manager/Director Experience
- Experience in supervising a large service department with over 25 employees
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Excellent customer service focus
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Process Oriented
- Good computer and internet skills
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation Allowance
- Clean modern facilities with Air conditioning
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00+ /year
Required experience: Franchise Dealership Automotive Mangement Experience
Please apply below.