DealerIM seeks Experienced Regional Sales Managers throughout the United States & Canada.
This is a very unique career opportunity.
The Regional Manager will be joining a very well-established extended warranty company with rock solid programs for the heavy truck automotive, RV and motorcycle markets, and owns and operates its own established Administration company. Some of our outstanding companies are www.truckmasterplus.com, mvpdealer.com, homemasterwarranty.com, our world class administration company is at www.saspros.com.
You will be a significant part of their team to expand and build their network throughout the United States and Canada.
We are seeking Experienced Regional Managers who are ready to lead!
Regional Managers are tasked with building a network of Agents who sell the products in their geographic areas. You will be part of a dynamic team selling a proven product that your customers can trust. Don’t worry about not understanding all the markets – we offer a complete training program plus established representation who will help you get established. Our warranty brands are the best in the business.
Is your career stalled by an outdated or flooded product line? Do your F&I products give the realistic expectations of earning over $100K+ a year? Do you have the ability to call on dealers around the country? Are you looking to work a 40-hour work week with weekends off?
- Identify potential dealership customers and enroll them in sales program
- Drive new sales with extensive prospecting, customer contact, building strategic relationships
- Build and train a team
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
To help ensure a great fit for both the candidate and company, we are seeking candidates with the following experiences/skills/traits:
- Minimum of 5-year experience in the heavy-duty truck, automotive, RV or motorcycle industry- preferably in sales, or sales management
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to cold call dealer principle’s, General Managers and Finance Managers.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Do you have the ability to work unsupervised?
- Are you sick and tired, of being sick and tired?
Please apply below.