Condition Now LLC is coming to the Syracuse, NY market. We perform inspections on vehicles with accidents or other damage reported to CARFAX, helping to distinguish those with minor damage from those with more severe damage. Our inspection results are displayed directly on the CARFAX report. This information helps consumers make an informed buying decision while helping auto dealers to:
- Restore value to their inventory & enhance profitability
- Create additional “retail inventory”
- Increase floor traffic & inventory turns
- Reduce customer objections & improve customer satisfaction
The Dealer Representative is a key player in Condition Now’s strategic growth objectives. The Dealer Representative is responsible for managing Condition Now’s relationships with independent and franchise auto dealerships. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in outside sales, business development, establishing and managing profitable relationships as well as knowledge of the auto dealer business. This is a 1099 / Independent Contractor position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting within the independent and franchise dealer market.
- Manage a preferred network of auto dealers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and project number of contacts made on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in both independent and franchise dealers.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned to you.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management.
- Act as liaison between dealerships and all of Condition Now’s internal departments.
- Maintain knowledge of current market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Analyze and review weekly and monthly dealer production reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an outside sales role, preferably in an automobile related industry highly desired. Other equivalent auto dealer industry experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience or equivalent highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, & interpersonal)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Competitive, goal oriented, and coachable – receptive to feedback
- Strong client management and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of the automobile business
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Ability to present a positive and professional image to all customers
- Solid problem solving skills
- MS Office
- Please apply below with a resume & cover letter that includes your earnings history. Interviews will begin immediately. Principals only. No headhunters, please.