Carolina Freightliner of Raleigh, LLC. is a full service heavy-duty truck dealership in Raleigh, NC.
We are seeking a motivated person for a full-time Parts Warehouse Assistant position.
- Pick parts off the shelves for delivery or customer pickup.
- Process parts returns in a timely and consistent manner.
- Bill customers through Pinnacle program.
- Load/unload parts into delivery vehicles to assist delivery drivers as needed.
- Assist front and back counter parts sales with pickup orders.
- May assist with accepting incoming, daily deliveries and receiving.
- Serve as backup delivery driver if needed.
- Work with all parts department and dealership personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, professional environment to include cleanliness
- Complete all required training as requested by management
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- A valid North Carolina driver’s license required with acceptable driving record (CDL is not required)
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to read parts numbers and store parts in proper location
- Dependable and friendly
- Ability to work independently
- Professional image
- Must be able to read/respond to emails on company computer
This is an hourly, non-management position with a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, disability, life, and AD&D insurance and a 401k retirement plan with company match. Please apply below or by fax to 919-231-7274. For more information about our company, please visit www.carolinafreightliner.com.