**The work schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM and rotating Saturdays from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Sell parts to walk-in customers and take orders over the telephone.
- Contact and build relationships with customers.
- Work with all parts department and dealership personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on new leads to include driving and developing referrals from current customers.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns promptly, involving management when appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, professional environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Medium/heavy duty truck parts sales experience strongly preferred
- Great interactive and communications skills a must
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Competitive spirit with motivation to achieve
- Optimistic attitude
- Professional image
- Must be able to learn basic computer skills and/or company-specific software at a fast pace
We offer a base salary plus commission with a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, disability, life, and AD&D insurance and a 401k retirement plan with company match. Please apply below with your resume or fax to 919-231-7274. For more information about our company, please visit www.carolinafreightliner.com.