Summit Truck Group seeks a Service Technician for their location in Enid, OK.
Take your career to the Summit…
At Summit Truck Group, one of the country’s leading heavy duty truck dealer groups, our success depends on serving our customers with the best team members in the industry. If your career goals include making a valuable contribution as a Service Technician in an exciting and growing company and working with top professionals in the industry then consider joining our team.
Summit Truck Group in Enid, OK is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, customer-oriented individuals who can work in a team environment as a Service Technician.
Maintains diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with Federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating service and repairs.
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs.
- Contains cost by using warranty, evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities, reading technical and regulation publications.
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- As other duties assigned by manager.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced customer focused environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of truck specifications.
- 3-5 years of experience in the trucking/transportation industry.
- Commercial valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- ASE Certification.
Your rewards will be an exciting environment with advancement opportunities at one of the nation’s leading and growing heavy duty truck dealer groups. Summit Truck Group offers great career opportunities, along with a competitive salary, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our employees to be successful.
About our Company:
Summit Holdings is a privately held company that does business as Summit Truck Group, Summit Bus, and Summit Lease & Rental. The company operates 31 commercial truck and bus dealerships in Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Summit Truck Group represents and services International®, Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Ford and Isuzu commercial trucks, and Crane Carrier specialty vehicles. Summit Truck Group delivers exceptional customer service through its more than 1,300 employees, 440 technicians, and 458 service bays.
Summit Truck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace
Please apply below.
Summit Truck Group
Enid, OK 73701
Summit Truck Group
Enid, OK 73701