RhinoPro CS seeks an Automotive Territory Sales Manager in the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX area.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling Rhino Pro Mobile product solutions to existing customers and acquiring new business. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Rhino Pro Mobile’s core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully sell Rhino Pro Mobile product solutions to new and existing customers in assigned territory.
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas and supports Company revenue and profit targets.
- Optimize business development plan by working closely with the General Manager and Rhino Pro Mobile’s executive team to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency through development and prequalification of leads.
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs.
- Continuously expand customer understanding and use Rhino Pro Mobile product solutions and capabilities.
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs.
- Work effectively with internal and external support departments (Licensor’s Marketing, Professional Services, Product Development) to promote sales for new and existing customers to maximize Rhino Pro Mobile’s visibility with car dealerships and end-user locations.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings and promote Rhino Pro Mobile product solutions and brand.
- Complete sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Will supervise on a day-to-day basis two employee dual teams composed of Unit Supervisor and Prep Technician / Installer for each assigned mobile unit.
- Destination & Compass – Has a written territory goals, has written strategic plan, writes compelling SMART goals and is committed to them, knows what must be done and why, has a developed action plan and follow the action plan, has determined possible obstacles and has a plan to deal with the obstacles, has check points and debriefs daily, and continuously monitors performance in sales closures.
- Outlook – Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Takes responsibility for own success, doesn’t externalize, accepts challenges, does not take “no” as failure, but as an opportunity to succeed.
- Communication – Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities; demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution. - Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. - Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information. Character - Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style; Demonstrates concerns for job safety for self and others.
- Sales Acumen – Doesn’t take things personally, knows what to say or do at the appropriate time; Is cool under pressure and is prepared for whatever the prospect or client does or says; Doesn’t strategize "on the fly", doesn't over analyze, and stays in the moment; Asks thoughtful questions, displays effective listening, demonstrates product value; Is tenacious, maintains continuous contact with prospects and clients to establish need(s); Demonstrates effectiveness in linking product features/benefits to client needs.
- Results Orientation – Makes fact based decisions and follows through to completion, analyses and uses data to achieve sales goals, drives execution, initiates action and follow-ups to successful completion, effectively demonstrates how solutions will solve prospects or client’s problem(s), continuously conducts post call debriefs and performs pre-call strategies.
- Collaboration – Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Administrative Management - Continuously manages administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness, manages accurate and timely sales activity and performance reports, analyses report data to project trends and build forecasts, maintains accurate and complete client and prospect database.
- B.A., Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales and administration experience working in automotive/industrial fields.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification
- Ability to work effectively in an outside mobile-based environment
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory (50% -75%)
Please apply below.