AUL Corp seeks a Territory Development Manager in Dallas, TX.
AUL Corp is looking for an ambitious sales professional with a proven track record in the automotive industry to join our team. If you are passionate about hitting sales goal numbers and growing a territory, and want to be part of the nation's premier vehicle service contract administrator, this position is for you!
To train and develop existing AUL agents and their associates, to generate contract sales and the acquisition of new accounts.
Key areas of responsibility
- Train and develop existing agents and agencies.
- Assisting agents to increase business.
- Relationship building with agents, agencies and their dealers.
- Representing AUL at industry and company functions e.g. conventions and tradeshows
- Sell AUL product to potential agents / agencies
- Product development
- Share agent knowledge and information with the Sales administration staff
- Assist Business Development Managers with Agent support Qualifications / Education / Necessary skills
- Highly developed customer relation skills
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills both oral and written
- Product knowledge
- Frequent business travel required each month
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Auto industry knowledge and experience
- Valid driver's license
- Good driving record (must be insurable by Company vehicle insurance provider)
- Bachelors degree preferred
Please apply below.